Monday, April 27, 2009

He's FINALLY here!!!!

Jude Michael Manzo is here!!! He was born Monday April 20th 2009 at 10:34pm, weighing 7lbs 5oz's and 19inches long. He looks EXACTLY like Daddy and has one little dimple in his right cheek like Mommy!!! He is just the sweetest little baby ever and he's all ours!!!

I was induced Monday morning around 10:00am and things quickly got rollin' before I knew it I was already dialated to a 5 and needing that epidural STAT!!! Unfortunatly I had some "issues" with the epidural and it wore off 3 times, finally when it was time to push I felt EVERYTHING!!!!! Mike was amazing!!! I was lucky to have both Mike and my mom in the room to help me, there were times were I wanted to give up...I was EXHAUSTED but they kept on pushing me to keep going!!!! It hurt but it was so worth it when Jude finally came out.

Now our little guy is a week old!!! Already time is flying by fast. I can't believe that a week ago I was in labor, seems so sureal! Here are a few pictures that we've taken over the past week of our little guy!!! We are so lucky to have him in our lives and can't imagine life without him!!! We can't wait for you all to meet him!!!!

4 comments:

Shelley Nicole said...

Aw, my little heart is so happy looking at him! I love him! I can't wait to hold him and snuggle! You're amazing! Love you! (Sorry the epidural was not so great :( ) HOpe to chat soon! XOXO

amber buhrley said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! you guys will be amazing parents!

Riley Zephyr Harmon said...

Congratulations to the Manzos!!! Jude is so precious..It only gets better;) Can't wait to have a playdate with Jude and Riley!!

Ehrlebird said...

He's gorgous!! you did a great job! So Happy for you!