Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Are we there yet??!!

Honestly I don't know if I can go any further!!! I'm so ready to have Jude it's unbelievable. I've heard about expecting mothers just being tired of being pregnant but seriously I have never REALLY understood it until now! I'm so done. Mike and I are so ready for him to be here it's crazy, it's like I sit around and wait for my water to break or something. LOL (OK maybe it's not that bad!!) Today I'm 36 weeks...only 4 more weeks to go (that's if the doctor doesn't decide to induce me sooner. He might because of the Gestional Diabetes so we'll see) !!


On another note...this past weekend was my sister Lauren's bday! The BIG 2-6!!! I told her she is now officially hit the mark of her "late twenties" LOL WELCOME to the club sister!!! Happy birthday to you (I know it was Saturday I'm sorry) !!! Today is also the birthday of my very good friend Holly Rush!!! Happy Birthday to you too friend!!!! I love you both!!!

My cute sister!!! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Friend!!!

4 comments:

Shelley Nicole said...

Woohoo! Happy birthday to two cute ladies! And hang in there pal!!! You can do it! Love you!

Brynn said...

You look so cute! And yes, hang in there! You are so close! I can't wait to see Jude!!!!!! Oh, and Happy Birthday guys!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I cannot tell that you are ready to get him out because you are just glowing!!!! Although you need to have him soon because once you do then I can begin my countdown...lol:)

Leisa Tapia said...

Hey!! hope you don't mind me looking at your blog!! Its leisa by the way.. and I totally hear you on the "can't wait to get this kid out of me" feeling... I sympathize and hope this last little bit goes fast for you... and you seriously look amazing in your picture you posted!
Good luck with everything.. If you don't mind I want to hear how it does so i'm blogstalking you and bookmarking you. Love,
Leisa!!