Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Jude!!!

Dear Jude,

Today you are 1 years old. It truly feels like yesterday that your Daddy and I found out that I was pregnant with you and now you're turning 1. We can't even begin to tell you how much we love you little monkey. You truly are the love of our lives. Your Daddy and I are so blessed to have such an amazing little boy like yourself.

I can remember like it was yesterday going and checking into the hospital at 7am (Daddy and I were a little early because we were so excited to get there and see you) and then finally having you at 10:34pm! I remember seeing you and hearing your sweet little cry and Daddy and I looked at each other and we both knew at that moment our lives had changed for the better.

1st Family photo

1st car ride home

I can already tell you're going to grow up to be such a loving little boy. You are so gentle with puppy Tanner and love giving her kisses everyday. You have the sweetest little smile (with the best dimples of course) and the sweetest little laugh. Daddy and I could listen to you laugh all day! You're such a happy little boy, and that is one of our favorite things about you. You're a little mischievous, which we love about you!!!

You love your puppy Tanner

Chillin' in the tub!

It's so awesome that you have a special relationship with both of us. You love playing with Daddy and he makes you laugh so hard sometimes. I love that every morning you and daddy have "Gabba time" then nap time shortly after. You and your Daddy have such a special bond, I hope you always treasure those special moments with him.


Daddy & Jude sleeping...very soundly

I love so much that you are a "Mommy's boy", maybe you'll hate being called that when you're older, but for now it's ok. I love snuggling with you and the way you hug me when I'm holding you. I love your big wet kisses you give me and the way you pat my shoulder when I'm rocking you to sleep. I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but when you were born sweet Jude I became a mommy!


My little snuggle bug

Jude we hope you know that you are loved by so many amazing people. You are such a lucky little boy to have so many people who care and love you for you so much. We know that you are going to grow up to be an wonderful little boy and an amazing man one day.

Happy 1st birthday sweet little boy! We love you SO much!!!

Mommy & Daddy

3 comments:

Mo said...

Almost forgot I have always loved that picture of Mike and Jude sleeping...

Shelley Nicole said...

I love you Jude! I hope I get to have on of you someday!

Brynn said...

I LOVE that picture of Mike & Jude sleeping. That is hilarious! Happy Birthday Jude! You are such a cute, sweet boy. We love you!!!