Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day, what a great day! Obviously I never really realized how awesome this day was, not being a mom until just recently :) My 1st Mother's Day was pretty low key, but I had a great day! Friday we celebrated with my mom by going to dinner with Lauren, Robert, Mike and Jude! After dinner my mom and sister came over while the boys went out, we had a good "bonding" time watching Jude sleep and cuddle with his Grandma!



Saturday we celebrated at one of our families favorite restaurants, Moreno's in Orange. The weather was perfect, a gorgeous California day! Bummer part of the day was my Grandma Emma couldn't make it cause she wasn't feeling well :(



The actual day of Mother's day Mike and I REALLY wanted to take Jude to his first Angel game, but tickets were sold out, probably a blessing anyway, not sure if he's really ready for that. So instead we went out to lunch and had a nice day with the beautiful weather! What a great day!!!


2 comments:

Shelley Nicole said...

Happy Mother's Day new mommy! Love you! Can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

I am so happy you had a great first Mother's Day! You are one gorgeous mommy!